Unifi Access Points

Centrally controlled Access Points.  You will want to purchase a Cloud Key to centrally control them.   You can purchase these in Packs.  They usually come with power injectors (Where they receive their power through the networking wire.  However you can also purchase a Managed Switch with PoE to power them.

802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US)

A little more expensive, but gives you faster speeds and supports a more modern protocol.

Enterprise AP UAP(US)

Less Expensive but slower speeds.

Leave a Reply