Choose one of the plans below.
If you do not know what to choose, consider the following…
The Basic Plan
If you want to make sure your computers are kept up to date and are taken care of when there is a virus or crash choose the Basic Plan.
The Executive Plan
If you tend to have a lot of questions and need a lot of help, choose the Executive Plan.
The Hourly Plan
If you want to make sure all your issues are covered, labor and all, get the Hourly Plan.
- All labor on hardware (physical) repairs. (My ability to do repairs on laptops can vary)
- Regular maintenance and monitoring of network and some applications/virus shields.
- Security patches and upgrades of all programs.
- Installation of all programs (Computer is locked down, you DO get a copy of the Admin password)
- Any crashing or unintended problems with the operating system.
- Network and network devices (Not wiring and all computers must be on contract)
- Service calls are $100 if deemed required. (95% of everything I do can be done remotely)
- Convenience Fee of $36 for NON-emergency off/business hours calls (7pm to 10am)
- Free consulting for any issue that requires less than 5 minutes.
- $5 per domain eMail hosting
- 50% on Web-Hosting monthly fees of first website if 2+ computers are on contract.
- 10% off on hourly labor.
- $5 a month for cloud backup below 20gb and $10 a month above 20gb of data.
- Includes Basic Maintenance Plan
- $15 fee per issue for calls between 7pm and Midnight (Off hour calls)
- Free Tutoring and application support included up to 15 minutes per issue, then billed at discounted hourly rate in 15 increments.
- 20% off on hourly labor.
- Covers everything including service calls (2 hour minimum is applied).
- Labor hours are sold in blocks with a discount.
- No fee for calls between 7pm and Midnight
- eMail hosting $5 mo. per domain
- 25% on webhosting monthly fees.
- Additional labor beyond purchased block is billed at normal rates.