Choose one of the plans below.
If you do not know what to choose, consider the following…
To keep a computer running well and up to date, an average of 30 to 60 minutes a month in maintenance must be done in addition to a complete work-over every 6 months.
The Basic Plan
If you want to make sure your computers are kept up to date and are taken care of when there is a virus or crash choose the Basic Plan.
The Executive Plan
If you tend to have a lot of questions and need a lot of help, choose the Executive Plan.
The Hourly Plan
If you want to make sure all your issues are covered, labor and all, get the Hourly Plan.
- All labor on hardware (physical) repairs. (My ability to do repairs on laptops can vary)
- Regular maintenance and monitoring of network and some applications/virus shields.
- Security patches and upgrades of all programs.
- Installation of all programs (Computer is locked down, you DO get a copy of the Admin password)
- Any crashing or unintended problems with the operating system.
- Network and network devices (Not wiring and all computers must be on contract)
- Service calls are $100 if deemed required. (95% of everything I do can be done remotely)
- Convenience Fee of $36 for NON-emergency off/business hours calls (7pm to 10am)
- Free consulting for any issue that requires less than 5 minutes.
- $5 per domain eMail hosting
- 50% on Web-Hosting monthly fees of first website if 2+ computers are on contract.
- 10% off on hourly labor.
- $5 a month for cloud backup below 20gb and $10 a month above 20gb of data.
- Includes Basic Maintenance Plan
- $15 fee per issue for calls between 7pm and Midnight (Off hour calls)
- Free Tutoring and application support included up to 15 minutes per issue, then billed at discounted hourly rate in 15 increments.
- 20% off on hourly labor.
- Covers everything including service calls (2 hour minimum is applied).
- Labor hours are sold in blocks with a discount.
- No fee for calls between 7pm and Midnight
- eMail hosting $5 mo. per domain
- 25% on webhosting monthly fees.
- Additional labor beyond purchased block is billed at normal rates.